Inspired from the beginning

Just as the title says...Inspired from the beginning! 


With this title so much can be said. I've always been a creative child that could imagine anything to be possible! Life has had its ups and downs but none the less it has made me who i am today!



One lesson that life has taught me was to always have people behind you that will always support you.


Above: my dad and I at the Fox 2 Detroit TV shoot
                                       

Above: my younger sister Melissa and I at the 3rd Anniversary event for Morning Glory Coffee and Pastries




Save the best for last...my mom. She passed away from breast cancer when i was a young girl, but she is always my guardian angel! I love you mom!
I could go on more and more with all the people in my life, that has helped me to grow and supported me along the way but at the end of the day i'm truly just thankful for my family and friends for ALWAYS being there! My gratitude isn't enough!




Please join me on my new adventures of blogging! I will warn you that I'm not the best writer, speller, or that there will be proper grammar used at all times, but I will always give it my best!
Indulge! 




Comments

Popular Posts